General terms and conditions
Rate is valid for General cargo
Shipment must be delivered crated, stackable and forkliftable, secured and ready for carriage including all cargo & export documents, unless differently stated in the above cargo details.
Our offer is subject to fuel price escalation, final cargo details and space availability at the time of booking.
Our offer always excludes any local tax.
Unless otherwise stated all extra handling equipment (not limited to) such as straps, spreading equipment, BIG forklift, flat-bed or crane lifting are always excluded from our offer as well.
All shipments containing Lithium Ion/Metal Batteries are subject to specific regulations // All documents MUST be forwarded to the airlines before booking, for approval.
You are required to notify if your shipment contains any of the following:
- anything which is specifically designed for military application (e.g. weapons, ammunition or military equipment, ITAR controlled goods
- other arms, weapons and ammunition, also for sporting use
- dual-use goods
- radioactive material, explosives, lithium batteries and all other classified dangerous goods
- the shipper or consignee are military units, manufacturers of military equipment or ministries or agencies of governments
- complete or parts of aircrafts / aviation (manned or unmanned aircrafts/helicopters) or spacecrafts (satellites).
No show / cancellation fee will be applicable for all shipments:
within 72 working hours before flight departure, 25% of freight charges within 48 working hours before flight departure, 75% of freight charges within 24 working hours before flight departure, 100% of freight charges
Pre-payment is required for all invoices over 50.000 Eur.
For all new clients, pre-payment is required for the 5 first bookings.
Price and uplift remain subject to approvals from airlines to still operate their flights in accordance with WHO recommendations.
COASTAIR cannot be held responsible for flight uplift, storage and other costs due to last minute flight cancellations.